AnimeDoko is a product of MediaDojo.
AnimeDoko is a media directory. We do not store any media on our servers. AnimeDoko simply organizes pre-existing links to the media in quest. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media links. However, we take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
Content on the following Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. MediaDojo.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the MediaDojo Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the MediaDojo Website or the Content therein.
In plain language:
If someone else owns it, don't upload it. Don't upload gore, "hate speech" (i.e. demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.), or material that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, or that encourages violence or crime. Don't upload illegal content such as child porn or nonconsensual ("revenge") porn. Don't hotlink to adult content or to file-sharing, gambling, torrent, warez, or AnimeDoko rip-off sites. Don't impersonate someone else. Also, don't use AnimeDoko to host image libraries you link to from elsewhere, content for your website, advertising, avatars, or anything else that turns us into your content delivery network. If you do – and we will be the judge – or if you do anything illegal, in addition to any other legal rights we may have, we will ban you along with the site you're hotlinking from, delete all your images, report you to the authorities if necessary, and prevent you from viewing any images hosted on AnimeDoko.com. We mean it.
By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us that:
(1) doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else's rights; and
(2) you created the file or other content you are uploading, or otherwise have sufficient intellectual property rights to upload the material consistent with these terms.
With regard to any file or content you upload to the public portions of our site, you grant AnimeDoko a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license (with sublicense and assignment rights) to use, to display online and in any present or future media, to create derivative works of, to allow downloads of, and/or distribute any such file or content. To the extent that you delete any such file or content from the public portions of our site, the license you grant to AnimeDoko pursuant to the preceding sentence will automatically terminate, but will not be revoked with respect to any file or content AnimeDoko has already copied and sublicensed or designated for sublicense. Also, of course, anything you post to a public portion of our site may be used by the public pursuant to the following paragraph even after you delete it.
AnimeDoko is a product of MediaDojo.
(3) BY USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER or have parental consent.
MediaDojo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of MediaDojo products, or any portion thereof.
(4) Comments: MediaDojo loves our readers’ comments. However, we reserve the right to delete any comments we find offensive. We strive to maintain an atmosphere of free and open conversation.
Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
Please note that once you post a comment to one of our sites, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless they are in violation of our Terms of Service, and we won’t remove them otherwise except in very extreme circumstances. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you use a username that does not identify you.
Facebook: MediaDojo allows you to post comments using your Facebook account. If you post comments using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with MediaDojo. This includes your first name, last name, gender, general location, a link to your Facebook profile, your timezone, birthday, profile picture, your “likes” and your list of friends.
(5) General Use of MediaDojo
(5.2) You agree not to distribute any part of the Service or the Content in any medium without MediaDojo’s prior written consent.
(5.3) You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through MediaDojo any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
(5.4) If you submit “Media Content” to MediaDojo then you represent that the Media Content is your own original work, and contains no material otherwise created by someone who is not you.
(5.5) You agree not to use MediaDojo or its related services for the purpose of gaining advertising or generating revenue.
(5.6) You agree that your use of the MediaDojo web site shall be at your sole risk. You agree that you are 18 years of age, or have parental consent.
(6) Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL MEDIADOJO, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY
(6.1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
(6.2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES,
(6.3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
(6.4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
(6.5) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
MEDIADOJO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
(7) Advertising & Sponsorship:Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any contents error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
(7.1)Advertising Content: We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate actions against anyone (in our sole discretion) violates these rules, including removing the ads, without any Company’s liability.
(7.2)Prohibited usage includes of: any material that contains or links that lead to software viruses, spyware, malware or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or other electronic equipment, steal or collect private information; are offensive – e.g. contain hate speech, incite discrimination or are otherwise likely to cause grave offense; contain misleading information or unsubstantiated claims.
(7.3)External links: Users should be able to identify external links before they click on them. If this is not self-evident from the link text, then make it explicit, e.g. by placing all outside links in a separate list:
Millennium development goals (United Nations)
Do not open outbound links in a new browser window. In order to enhance the user experience and to be in-line with usability standards, please ensure that all links open in the same browser window.
(8) Intellectual Property: All rights, title and interest in and to MediaDojo including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, are owned by MediaDojo , or owned by a third party and licensed to MediaDojo network. Unless expressly permitted in the Terms of Service, you may not copy, distribute, display or perform publicly, sublicense, decompile, disassemble, reduce to human readable form, execute publicly, make available to the public, adapt, make commercial use, process, compile, translate, sell, lend, rent, reverse engineer, combine with other software, modify or create derivative works of any of the content on MediaDojo , which is subject to intellectual property or other proprietary rights, either by yourself or by a third party on your behalf, in any way or by any means, including, but not limited to electronic, mechanical or optical means. Users further acknowledge and agrees that also other third party data embedded on the MediaDojo or otherwise made available in combination with the Services may also be copyright protected or otherwise protected by intellectual property rights and members undertake that he or she will not copy such data without the rights holder’s consent or otherwise complying with the relevant law.
You may not adapt or use otherwise any name, mark or logo that is identical, or confusingly similar to the trademarks, services marks and logos of MediaDojo and other providers of the Service.
(9) Requests to Remove Content: If you believe that your work has been copied on the MediaDojo website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us email should be sent to watchsupport [at] mediadojo.co
(9.1) Your physical or electronic signature, as the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
(9.2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
(9.3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
(9.4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email address.
(9.5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(9.6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. For more information on how to submit a valid legal notice contact MediaDojo.
If you’ve come across content on MediaDojo that may violate the law, abusive content or comments let us know, and we’ll carefully review the material and consider blocking, removing or restricting access to it.
MEDIADOJO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE CONTENT IN ITS DISCRETION AND TERMINATE THE ACCOUNTS OF MEDIADOJO USERS WHO REPEATEDLY INFRINGE, OR APPEAR TO INFRINGE, THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.